Free Digital Marketing Short Course – Yellow Pages responds – Not Happy Jan !!!
It was only twenty years ago that forgetting to put an ad in the Yellow Pages was a cardinal sin that would make it difficult for customers to contact your business for an entire year. New technologies including the internet, google and smart phones have all but made the telephone book obsolete.
In today’s world digital marketing has taken over as one of the main drivers of customer enquiry.
Digital Marketing includes:
- Website – Your online shopfront.
- Analytics – Understanding digital KPI’s.
- Mobile – Mobile apps, SMS, MMS.
- Content Marketing – Blogs, YouTube.
- Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Email Marketing – Direct email to your database.
- Marketing Automation – Automate repetitive tasks.
- SEO – Search Engine Optimisation, Improving your rank on Google.
- Digital Advertising – Retargeting, Banner ads.
Free Digital Marketing Short Course
In 2015 Charles Sturt University ran a Digital Marketing Short Course as part of its IT Masters program. The good news is that is available free to everyone. If you are unsure of where to start or would like to improve your understanding of digital marketing this course is an excellent resource.Visit the CSU Digital Marketing Short Course
Not Happy Jan !!!
Twenty years ago Jan forgot to put the ad in the Yellow Pages. In today’s world Jan would be running if she forgot to setup the company’s Digital Marketing campaign. The good news for Jan now is that she doesn’t need to wait an entire year to fix the problem – she could get started today…
Bridging the Gap between Business and IT